Business Start Up
We can provide direction and advice on starting up a business to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible.
The essentials of starting a new business are always based on a realistic business plan and adequate finance. When starting up, most new business owners will start with a foundation of a solid business proposition and plenty of entrepreneurial spirit. We help look after the legal and financial aspects of running a business or company formations.
Whatever the size of business you are considering starting up we can provide vital advice on:
- The form the business should take, sole trader, partnership, LLP, limited company, PLC.
- Company formation procedures, such as incorporation.
- Company secretarial services, if appropriate
- Dealing directly with necessary paperwork required
- Putting you in touch with advisers, bankers and brokers.
- Tax planning.
We recommend that you do not risk getting caught out by any unexpected problems and come and see us from the start so that we can evaluate your business proposals in a constructive and realistic manner.
Contact us to find out more about starting in business and to arrange a free initial meeting to discuss in more detail how we can help you.
Please see the Starting in Business section of our free downloadable Business Advisory Guides for more information.