Inheritance Tax Planning
Planning ahead to minimise your inheritance tax liabilities as part of your broader estate planning is a wise move and will ensure that you have made the provision that you wish for your family in the future.
Through our estate planning and inheritance tax services, we can work with you to find ways to prevent the taxman taking more of your hard-earned wealth than necessary. These include:
- the transfer of assets into trusts
- transferring business assets
- help with reviewing and drawing up wills
- planning in respect of the family home
- lifetime gifts
- advising on insurance cover to meet potential inheritance tax liabilities.
If you would like to know more about inheritance tax planning or would like to arrange a free initial meeting to discuss in more detail how we can help you, please contact us.